Monday, February 28, 2011

Double Edged Sword

Alright I have been hit with a double edged swords for right now. My internet is out sadly and that means things are a bit off. I have to use an outside internet to do anything. And because of that I am not able to bring you the first “Class 4 Podcast” which was set to be recorded yesterday.

But there is a bit of good news concerning the artist I mentioned in the last post. And that is I have a title card artist!

GirlsHateBoys

From now on, for the forseeable future she will be doing the title cards for at the very least “The Undeaducation” series. Which I wanted to announce on the podcast was coming back this coming March (the end of March). But I will be working on “The Undeaducation” video series and I have recorded about half the footage for a “Let's Play” I'm working on. So hopefully all things will come together and then I'll have a job by the end of the week, I hope!

But for now if I'm going to get anything done I'll be at a coffee shop...Fuckin life, huh?

Alright well I will try to update as regularly as possible.

And a big freakin thank you to GirlsHateBoys/OneAngryArtist/Lucretia!

No comments:

Post a Comment