Friday, March 25, 2011

Updates and Stuff 3/25/2011

A little bit of something happens as life goes on. I got a job finally. But it is irregular, I'm basically on call for a factory job where I look at parts, I lift them up and set them down.

But at least I got a job.

Also a friend of mine released a project that he was working on. A fandub of the popular internet comic, Darths and Droids.

The original plan was for me to play Old Ben Kenobi before he was old and that would be fun, I've been caught in the Old Ben voice. But I've also been stuck as Arnold Schwarzenegger, it happens.

So here is the video for that. I'm sorry for the editing hiccups and what not. I'm sure he'll get better as he edits, I was just a voice. The voice of Qui-Gon Jinn. So here is the video.





Cast
GM: Raku
Obi-Wan Kenobi/Ben: OmegaOptimusSupreme
Qui-Gon Jinn/Jim: Zombifaction
Editor/Director: KingofSouls


I'm sure he'll get better and if not then I'll have to step in and fix some things up. But give him a shot.

Till then I don't have much to say other than I'm working on my review style of videos. I've got a bit more, I'm re-hauling episode 2 of Undeaducation and rewriting it, it was awful, trust me it must be redone.

Till then I can say that I'm working on other videos like Minecraft videos, the first part is kind of bad, but I got fraps recently and I'm working on making it better.

So good things on the way and hard work being used! So have some Red Elvises to pass the time.




The Red Elvises - Boogie on the Beach

The Red Elvises


So have a great day and feed back is always great! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment