Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wow, I was weird.

I was stupid as a younger man that is no lie or secret. I was dumb. I did, said and wrote dumb things. But at the same time I have to admire how oblivious I was some times.

For a while I wanted to be a writer and every so often I actually wrote something good. But not all the time. And this is probably one of those times. When I was trying to be a writer I wrote an erotic story just to see if I could. Erotic novels are actually very hard to do well. You have to have the power of description and a pretty good lexicon so you can just say pussy over and over again and hope it turns out well. We've all heard badly written fan fiction and some of it is hilarious and some of it is just sad.

Erotic fiction was not made for everyone. I got a bit of constructive criticism and that was always nice but at the same time I got a lot of compliments.

The weird part is I didn't know what to write about so like whenever I feel like this I wrote about what I know. Zombies.

Yes I wrote a necrophilia erotic fiction story.

Raising the Dead pt 1

I made 4 chapters and I always think maybe I should retry it. Either way I'm telling you this because why not, right?

Who knows some people might even like it. Well back to whatever the hell I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment