Sunday, April 10, 2011

How do they do it?!

God! I have no idea how they do it!


The Nostalgia Critic, Linkara, The Cinema Snob, Phelous let alone the people who do multiple video a week, like there people I just said and all the others (All the others, not actually all of the others but a good number). Watch/script/film/edit and release not to mention all the special effects they go through to make a good review. It is much harder than it looks, admittedly a few of these stages can go by quickly and they are all fun but all the work you have to put into doing this kind of thing weekly is just astounding to me. I'm working on a video a month and anything else I can get done and I think what I do is challenging, this reviewing thing is tougher than anything I've ever done.


I feel I have to say Thank you to all the reviewers out there, even the ones who aren't famous or even unknown. This is excellent work you're all doing and I really hope you all keep going.

But I wanted to show something off, I hope she doesn't mind but I just got the first sketch of my very first title card And I am so happy I choose this girl to be my artist, her work is outstanding!
Just a sketch.
I've sent her my 1 note on this and she is going to get it all finished in a little while, editing is going smoothly so please be sure to tell your favorite reviewers what a great job they are doing and I hope to see a few comments on my first review as soon as it comes out.

Have a great day everyone!
Also big shout out to C.R.I.T.I.C. TV for the mention on ep 45!

No comments:

Post a Comment