Thursday, November 22, 2012

Rofl & Zombi Let's Play Halo 4?

I watch a lot of Let's Plays. I mean what else will I do with all my time and not money? So I love to watch game play with enticing commentary by interesting American citizens! And the occasional [url=http://The Electrical Beast A.K.A. The Giant of Let's Play]British person[/url].

So with that I took it upon myself to try a Let's Play for myself. But not just myself I brought my friend RoflOps! And we had a great time playing Halo 4. And honestly I think we made one of the best Let's plays I've ever been a part of. And I have been in at least 2 Let's Plays counting this one. So without further ado I present Rofl & Zombi: Let's Play Halo 4



So please like and favorite this bad boy and share it will all your compadres! And be sure to check out RoflOps stuff at his DeviantArt and YouTube.

Also Post 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment