Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cooking With Zombifaction and More!

Hey, I never really thought I'd continue it as a series but guess what. Cooking with Zombifaction! I'm gonna try to do it on a fairly regular basis. Whenever I have a chance to cook something new or something I enjoy I'll make an episode.



Apart from that I've also released a vlog, featuring the Cinnamon Challenge! I'm working on another vlog about something I heard in Game Grumps. So that will be up in about 2 days at most.



I've been thinking of doing a weekly vlog about One Piece. Oh wow such an innovative idea! Vlogging about a manga you read and giving people your opinion! I've never seen that! Well guess what fuck nut lots of people have blogs and yet for some reason people still show up. So maybe people like my opinion on things, even if it doesn't influence them!

I'm sorry you had to see that.

So yeah I was thinking about that. Just as a chance to get my thoughts out of my head, and maybe it would entertain someone or spark someone else to do something similar. So hey if you've be a pal I'd love for you to check out my video and subscribe to my YouTube channel if you'd be so kind. I'd like to direct you also to The PutzCast Store where you can find all the shirts I've made. No one says you have to buy anything but maybe you'll find something you think is cool.

Also I made that "The Amityville Sandwich" shirt.


Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment