Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Updateucation (get it?!)

Alright well I've scripted a review for a movie called Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! I can honestly say I'm proud of it. I still need to write a review for Kiki's Delivery Service, because I signed up for it and I'm lazy.

I'm knee deep in editing TeamNakama's One Piece abridged, which is the toughest thing on my plate, I miss our old editor. He was better than I am at this.

I've been playin Minecraft a bit too much, I joined Reviewtopia to check that out, it is not very fantastic sad to say. I haven't started recording the Next Minecraft, since I still need to get the rest of the "episodes" up.

I'm thinkin of getting someone to voice a fridge.

I hope I get a call to work soon, so I can afford Press Start 2 Continue(buy it!). Also a thought occurs to me, if I rewrite an older script and make it good I might be able to send it to Ed Glaser of Dark Maze Studio.

So that’s it for updates. Also big thanks to Trish who is my 3rd follower!

No comments:

Post a Comment